Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Waking Up Is Hard to Do

Today I'm back at my desk after a beautiful, sweet week of vacation. A much needed vacation. I could have dealt with another week off actually. Since that's not going to happen, I'm trying to transition back to work mode slowly...very slowly.

I didn't actually go anywhere on my vacation. I wanted complete and total relaxation, without the travel or returning home exhausted. Instead, I fully intended to spend last week blogging every day and catching up on my reading on a sunny patio somewhere. That didn't happen per se. I did work out almost every day, but the rest of my time was spent sleeping extremely late, shopping, and watching the first two seasons of Grey's Anatomy, since I started watching mid season 3. Whatever...I totally deserved it.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to become independently wealthy and make every day a vacation day. I'll let you know how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment