Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday Night Notes

It's been a long time since I've been at home all by myself on a Saturday night, deep at the bottom of a Reisling bottle, with a deep desire to write, possible at Denny's drinking coffee at 2 a.m. Actually, I'm really watching Grey's Anatomy. I started viewing at the end of season three...the episode when Meredith "drowned" at the ferry accident. So, there's been a lot of backstory that I've had to guess on. So, on my vacation, I decided to begin at the beginning and rented season one. What I've discovered so far is that I had all of the backstory pretty much figured out, and even thought I will continue watching, I've never met a cast of characters I liked less. Especially, Meredith. And Izzie...and George...and Alex...and Shepherd. I do, however, like Yang. She's so over the top I believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment