Friday, May 2, 2008

1/3 Done

Yesterday after work, we started moving the boxes that had been piling up around the apartment. Between B. and I, using only our cars, we made five trips to the new place, and managed to get most of the boxes over there in only one day. I still have half a closet of clothes left to go and various odds and ends that can't leave until we're ready to sleep there. I foresee another 3-4 trips this afternoon (in the rain...boo!). I can't wait until Sunday when we are basically done, and I can clean up the old place and decorate the new one.

When I rolled out of the bed this morning, I hurt like I had a 5 hour workout yesterday, which I guess technically I did. I foresee the need for LOTS of Advil and maybe even some of those heat patches for my back.

This just in: I'm OLD.

1 comment:

  1. This just in - Shit, if you are old, what does that make the rest of us? Old? damn sister! I am old. you still have the vitality of youth, the beauty of innocence. Hang on just a little longer

    ReplyDelete