Tuesday, November 20, 2007

10 timely facts about me

In no particular order:

1. I've been on my own for a long time, but there's still something fulfilling about paying my last bill of the month and knowing I don't have to do it again for, oh say, ten days.

2. I still get super excited about my birthday, even though it does mean I'm another year closer to OLD.

3. I used to get into arguments with my cousin whose birthday was the day before mine. He was born two years after me but used to insist that because his birthday came first, he was actually older. Funny how being the younger one doesn't sound so bad anymore.

4. My jeans feel looser today, and that makes me indescribably happy.

5. I haven't had a Dr. Pepper (or any other kind of soft drink) in over a month. I haven't been to Starbucks in more than 2 weeks. Maybe I've kicked my worst habits!

6. I frequently have practice conversations in my head before the real-life ones, especially if they could be intense.

7. I've always been an INTJ (Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging) on the Meyers Briggs Personality Inventory, but when I took the online version recently, I got an INFP (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving. I keep wonder if my personality has really suddenly changed...hard to tell.

8. I have seen 2 car accidents take place next to me in 2 days. I'm a little nervous to drive home today.

9. After watching Ratatouille, I've decided to actually make some ratatouille tomorrow night. Hope it tastes as good as the picture in the recipe looks.

10. I woke up this morning wondering if Heidi and Spencer really broke up on the Hills last night or if it was just creative editing on the preview. I'm going to watch the episode online on my lunch break.

No comments:

Post a Comment