Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Update on 10k Results

So, I did even better than I thought...According to the official results list my time was 1:01:54 (a tiny bit better than a 10 minute mile pace). The place info is WAY less impressive...The race was divided up into competitive and non-competitive categories. I signed up for competitive, b/c as I understood the flier, I thought non-competitive weren't getting timed. Apparently not. But as a competitive runner, I'm exceedingly slow. I finished 154th out of 176 runners in the competitive category (they didn't list the results for the race as a whole) and in my age group for the competitive category I finished 15th out of 17 runners. But, whatever! I'm psyched about that one minute time difference :)

1 comment:

  1. Your time is awesome!!!! Congrats to you!!! Don't worry about what anyone else did and just know that what YOU did was GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete